**THIS WATER SOFTENER IS MADE FOR HIGH FLOW LARGE MODERN HOMES WITH MULTIPLE SHOWER HEADS AND NUMEROUS BATHROOMS
ALSO, THIS IS A GREAT LIGHT COMMERCIAL WATER SOFTENER SYSTEM**
The “C-Series” control equipped with the “EE” electronic control board is a 6-cycle control with fully adjustable cycle times delivering controlled backwash, down-flow brining/slow rinse, second backwash, fast rinse, refill and down-flow service with flow rates of 34 gpm and backwash capabilities of 32 gpm. Four methods to initiate generation; meter immediate, meter delayed, time clock delayed or pressure differential. A coin cell lithium
battery offers back-up with a 8 hour carry over. The 12-volt output AC adapter provides safe and easy installation. Reliable and proven DC drive. Economical stainless steel optional meter assembly.
Softeners include Nelsen “C-Series” 1-1/4" electronic metered valve, 1-1/4" PVC straight tube adapters, bypass valve, black or natural polyglass mineral tank,brine tank (sizes noted) with Fleck 2350 Safety, air check and standard mesh resin.
• Solid state microprocessor with easy access front panel settings
• Service flow rate of 34 gpm, backwash 32 gpm
• Front panel display for time of day, days until next regeneration, volume remaining, current flow rate and total volume used (Totalizer)
• Four methods to initiate regeneration; meter immediate, meter delayed, time clock delayed or pressure differential
• Optional double backwash feature offers optimum regeneration, cleaning ability and efficiency
• Fully adjustable cycle times with 6-cycle control delivers controlled backwash, downflow brining
slow rinse, second backwash, fast rinse, refill and downflow service
• Coin Cell Lithium battery back-up with an 8 hour carry over
• Backwash and brining ability to 21” diameter tanks
• Downflow or upflow brining regeneration
• 12-volt output AC Adapter provides safe and easy installation
• Patented one piece expanding seal spacer stack assembly U.S. Patent 6,402,944
• Patented linearly reciprocating piston operation U.S. Patent 6,444,127
• Control valve design provides optimum service and backwash rates
• Post treated water regenerant refill
• Reliable and proven DC drive
****PLEASE NOTE: THIS EQUIPMENT IS ONLY FOR PURCHASE IF GLASS WATER SYSTEMS INSTALLS, SERVICES, AND REPAIRS THE EQUIPMENT.
THIS IS THE MANUFACTURERS GUIDELINES. ALL MAINTENANCE, WARRANTY WORK, AND REPAIRS MUST BE DONE BY A CERTIFIED WATER SOFTENER DEALER.
***WE WILL NOT SHIP THIS UNIT OUT OF OUR SERVICE AREA ***
WE ARE A FLORIDA STATEWIDE DEALERSHIP - WE MUST INSTALL THIS EQUIPMENT***
GLASS WATER SYSTEMS INSTALLS EQUIPMENT THROUGHOUT THE STATE OF FLORIDA. IF YOU DO NOT SEE YOUR AREA COVERED WITH THE INSTALLATION COSTS PLEASE CONTACT US WE CAN HELP YOU FIND A DEALER IN YOUR AREA OR FORWARD YOUR INFORMATION TO THE MANUFACTURER:
*WARRANTY 5 YEARS ON THE CONTROL VALVE, 10 YEARS ON THE TANKS AND 3 YEARS ON THE COMPLETE SYSTEM PARTS AND LABOR*
**TAMPA BAY AREA CONSISTS OF THE FOLLOWING COUNTIES: HILLSBOROUGH, PINELLAS, POLK, AND PASCO**
***SOUTHERN AREA CONSISTS OF THE FOLLOWING COUNTIES: MANATEE AND SARASOTA
****NORTHERN AREA CONSISTS OF THE FOLLOWING COUNTIES:
CITRUS AND OSCEOLA
ANY OTHER COUNTY CONTACT US FOR INSTALLATION COSTS
LOOP INSTALLATION = LOOP FOR WATER SOFTENER WITH DRAIN AND ELECTRIC LOCATED CLOSE TO THE INSTALLATION POINT
REPLACEMENT INSTALLATION = REPLACING AN EXISTING WATER SOFTENER THAT HAS BEEN CORRECTLY INSTALLED
NEW STANDARD INSTLLATION =NEW INSTALLATION W/PIPE ON GARAGE SIDE, ELECTRIC W/IN 10FT AND DRAIN W/IN 15-20FT OR FRENCH DRAIN
ANY OTHER INSTALLATION PLEASE CONTACT US.
TOLL FREE: 1-877-345-2770
LOCAL TAMPA: 813-832-9293
EMERGENCY #: 813-244-5185