Since 2004 Glass Water Systems has been a leader in Economical Water Treatment. Residential, Commercial, and Industrial Water Treatment Products. BEST PRICES GAURANTEED
Nelsen C Series / Watts WATER SOFTENER
The Nelsen C-Series electronic valves was designed with the water treatment professional in mind, and incorperates many features that were a direct result of feedback from customers. The valves are manufactured from composite plastics and are designed to provide high flow rates, up to 227 gpm over a wide range of applications. The C-Series valve also features state-of-the-art electronics and programming software.
• Solid state microprocessor with easy access front panel settings
• Three modes of operation; meter immediate, meter delayed, or time clock delayed
• Capable of 36 pre-programmed regeneration cycles based on control valve setting
• Days override feature; 1 – 28 days available
• Backwash and brining ability to 21” diameter tanks
• Downflow/upflow regeneration
• Stores system configuration and operation data in nonvolatile memory
• Coin Cell Lithium battery back-up with an 8 hour carry over
• 12-volt output AC Adapter provides safe and easy installation
• Control valve design provides optimum service and backwash rates
• Pre or Post treated water regenerant refill
• Patented one piece expanding seal spacer stack assembly U.S. Patent 6,402,944
• Patented linearly reciprocating piston operation U.S. Patent 6,444,127
• Reliable and proven DC drive
Softeners include Nelsen C-Series electronic meter or timeclock valve, 3/4" tube adapters (1" on 80,000 grain systems and above), polyglass mineral tank, and standard mesh resin.
Dress up your Equipment with an optional Tank Jacket.
****PLEASE NOTE: THIS EQUIPMENT IS ONLY FOR PURCHASE IF GLASS WATER SYSTEMS INSTALLS, SERVICES, AND REPAIRS THE EQUIPMENT.
THIS IS THE MANUFACTURERS GUIDELINES. ALL MAINTENANCE, WARRANTY WORK, AND REPAIRS MUST BE DONE BY A CERTIFIED WATER SOFTENER DEALER.
***WE WILL NOT SHIP THIS UNIT OUT OF OUR SERVICE AREA ***
WE ARE A FLORIDA STATEWIDE DEALERSHIP - WE MUST INSTALL THIS EQUIPMENT***
GLASS WATER SYSTEMS INSTALLS EQUIPMENT THROUGHOUT THE STATE OF FLORIDA. IF YOU DO NOT SEE YOUR AREA COVERED WITH THE INSTALLATION COSTS PLEASE CONTACT US WE CAN HELP YOU FIND A DEALER IN YOUR AREA OR FORWARD YOUR INFORMATION TO THE MANUFACTURER:
*WARRANTY 5 YEARS ON THE CONTROL VALVE, 10 YEARS ON THE TANKS AND 3 YEARS ON THE COMPLETE SYSTEM PARTS AND LABOR*
**TAMPA BAY AREA CONSISTS OF THE FOLLOWING COUNTIES: HILLSBOROUGH, PINELLAS, POLK, AND PASCO**
***SOUTHERN AREA CONSISTS OF THE FOLLOWING COUNTIES: MANATEE AND SARASOTA
****NORTHERN AREA CONSISTS OF THE FOLLOWING COUNTIES:
CITRUS AND OSCEOLA
ANY OTHER COUNTY CONTACT US FOR INSTALLATION COSTS
LOOP INSTALLATION = LOOP FOR WATER SOFTENER WITH DRAIN AND ELECTRIC LOCATED CLOSE TO THE INSTALLATION POINT
REPLACEMENT INSTALLATION = REPLACING AN EXISTING WATER SOFTENER THAT HAS BEEN CORRECTLY INSTALLED
NEW STANDARD INSTLLATION =NEW INSTALLATION W/PIPE ON GARAGE SIDE, ELECTRIC W/IN 10FT AND DRAIN W/IN 15-20FT OR FRENCH DRAIN