Since 2004 Glass Water Systems has been a leader in Economical Water Treatment. Residential, Commercial, and Industrial Water Treatment Products. BEST PRICES GAURANTEED
Nelsen Single 4x40 Membrane Commercial Reverse Osmosis - 1600 GPD
Production GPD 1600
Membrane 4 X 40 (1)
Permeate GPM 1.11
Feed GPM*** 6.0
% Recovery w/Recycle 19%-30%
Pump 1 HP
FLA 60HZ 1Ø 110/220 19.2/9.6
FLA 60HZ 3Ø 230/460 **
Circuit Size 25/15A
Unit Dims (DxWxH) 27¼"x25"x54¾"
Shipping Dims (DxWxH) 34"x34½"x58½"
Weight - Pounds 124 lbs.
The NRO Commercial Series of Reverse Osmosis systems are built by Nelsen Corporation. These commercial systems of unmatched value in quality and price give you a multitude of standard features that are optional on most other ROs! NSF-grade high quality parts are used to build this tough system. All Nelsen NRO Commercial Systems are wet tested to optimum pressure and production prior to shipment, and are delivered with individual quality assurance reports to show actual performance data on outputs and rejections.
The NRO Commercial Series is designed for commercial or industrial applications requir- ing flow rates of 0.17-6.9 gallons per minute (GPM). The NRO Commercial Series features the durability of a powder coated steel frame, a complete performance monitoring pack- age, and simple system integration. Upgradable design allows for additional membranes to be added to increase production.
Nelsen Corporation has many years of technical experience and service expertise ready to help optimize the performance of your system or build a system to your specific needs!
Additional system features include:
• High Flow TFC Low Pressure Membranes
- other types and ratings available.
• High Quality Gloss 300psi FRP Housings
- Stainless Steel Housings available at no additional cost.
• All Stainless Braided Hoses Used In Construction.
• Extended Frame Legs w/Plastic End Caps
- for protection from floor/ground contact and ease of movement.
• Easily Replaceable Motor Mounting System - for ease of field repairs.
• True Union Couplings On Inlet & Outlet of Motor - no plumbing disassembly required for change out.
• Easily Replaceable Sch 80 PVC Fittings - for ease of field repairs.
• Quick Connect Fittings for Gauges & Recycle Operation - for ease of service.
• Brass or Stainless Steel Inlet Shut Off Valve.
• Integrated Recycle Valve Standard.
• Low Pressure Mechanical Switch with Time Delay Snubber Valve.
• Permeate & Concentrate Flow Meters.
• Liquid Filled Gauges for accurate & steady pressure readings.
• Panel Mounted Concentrate Pressure Gauge.
• Stainless Steel High Pressure Centrifugal Pump - for long lasting performance.
• Pump Throttle Valve & Pipe Mounted Discharge Pressure Gauge.
• Float Switch & Pretreatment Interlocks Standard on all Systems.
• High Flow 5 Micron Prefilter -
Front Mounted for ease of access