This is a great choice to handle your well water problems. It is designed to remove iron bacteria, hydrogen sulfide (and its related bacteria), harmful bacteria, light tannins, color, odor, and hardness. This is the best system and the one we recommend the most for well water.
You have a choice between the 2510 control valve and the 5600 control valve.
The 2510 control valve is a light commercial valve that we consider the best for well water. It has a programmable wheel which allows us to customize your system. In addition, it is designed for great backwashes.
The 5600 design has been around since 1979 and is and is an excellent entry level control valve.
The following items are included with the system
1. 24 GPD Chemical Feed Pump with a 35 Gallon Solution Tank. This deliver the chlorine to remove the iron, hydrogen sulfide, tannins, and harmful bacteria. The 35 gallon solution tank gives you great storage of the chlorine mixed solution.
Uni-Dose 24 Gallons Per Day 115 Volt Pump Single Control- These reliable feed pumps are designed specifically for the water conditioning industry. The Uni-Dose Series U Single Control Model features an adjustable stroke length and fixed speed (stroking frequency). The dual models feature both adjustable speed and stroke length controls. These Uni-Dose Series U Chemical Feeders are manufactured exclusively by LMI for Nelsen Corporation with a black housing. Maximum output from 6 to 30 gallons per day. Each Uni-Dose pump comes complete with a priming valve, injection check/back pressure valve, foot valve with strainer, vinyl suction tubing, UV resistant PE discharge tubing and a ceramic weight. Head and fittings are constructed of high strength PVC
Size: 18x18x35 Warranty: 5 years on the solution tank and 1 year on the chemical pump
2. 1" Flow-switch- Designed to turn on the chemical pump only when you are using water. This is the most efficient way to deliver chlorine to the system. Flow switch comes with a cord. GRID 1 INCH FLOW SWITCH- Water Flowswitch features a low flow operation with 10 amp set point on 1.0 gpm and up
Warranty: 1 year
3. 80 or 120 Gallon Retention tank is designed to give great contact time for the chlorine to remove the hydrogen sulfide, iron, bacteria, and tannins from the water. This is a necessary item. It is constructed of Fiberglass. Size 80 Gallon: 21x69 Size 120 Gallon: 24x72
Flexcon has engineered an all NEW line of lightweight composite utility tanks designed to stand up to years of tough service in the field. Introducing the al l new FLU.
Made from a unique 3 piece internal construct ion that al lows for consistent engineered dome profiles and integrally bonded connect ions that lead to longer tank l i fe. I ts heavy duty base is molded out of ABS for maximum strength and durability.
Warranty: 5 years
4. Fleck 5600 or 2510 1 CU FT CARBON FILTER SYSTEM- 10x44 or 9x48 carbon tank 1.0 cubic feet of CARBON 5-7 gpm flow rate 4.5 gpm backwash flow rate Floor Space Required is 11x14x51 Shipping Weight is 80 lbs Highly Effective and Economical Filter Medium for Dechlorination and Trace Dissolved Organic Removal Used in Water Treatment Where High Quality Water is Desired
5. 6. Fleck 5600 or 2510 32000 GRAIN WATER SOFTENER SYSTEM COMPLETE- Bypass valve included 9x48 resin tank 1.0 cubic feet of resin 5.0 gpm service flow rate 2 gpm backwash flow rate Floor Space Required is 25x15x56 Shipping Weight is 100 lbs
1. Fleck 5600 or 2510 3/4 1 CF MULTIMEDIA TURBIDITY/SEDIMENT FILTER- 10x44 resin tank 1.0 cubic feet of resin 5 gpm service flow rate 4.5 gpm backwash flow rate Floor Space Required is 11x14x51 Shipping Weight is 90 lbs
Our turbidity filters use a multi-media bed comprised of a variety of gravel and sand (multi-media) to trap suspended particulate matter, such as clay and silt, which gives water a cloudy appearance. The result is clean, clear water. The multi-media filter bed facilitates more thorough backwashing and prevents channeling. Periodic backwashing with our calendar clock control valves cleans the bed.
Features: Electrical: 110V/60Hz standard (all valves) Clock initiated Superior fiberglass mineral tank with color choice of almond, blue or black Multi-Media Layered Media Bed Gravel underbedding
Filters with - 2510/7000/WS1 Calendar Clock Valve - Mechanical The 2510/7000/WS1 valve is the workhorse of our filter line. It can easily handle the regeneration requirements of all our filters up to 12 inch in diameter and it uses a reliable and fully adjustable mechanical timer
2. Fleck 5600 or 2510 1 CF MICRO Z SEDIMENT FILTER
10x44 resin tank 1.0 cubic feet of Micro Z 9 gpm service flow rate 6 gpm backwash flow rate Floor Space Required is 11x14x51 Shipping Weight is 110 lbs
Whole house filters for sediment reduction with high efficiency Micro-Z™ filter media. Our filtration systems for sediment use our high performance Micro-Z filter media to provide increased loading capability and higher service flow rates. Micro-Zs unique Zeolite structure offers increased porosity to outperform conventional sand filters by reducing water consumption. The need to backwash is dramatically reduced!
Features / benefits Uses Micro-Z™ for increased solids loading. Unique structure allows for higher flow rates. Reduces water consumption because the need to backwash is dramatically reduced. Reliable equipment, designed for long-term service.
Micro-Z™ granular filter media outperforms conventional multimedia materials due to its unique structure, allowing particulate to penetrate deeply into the filter bed to provide superior filtration at increased flow rates.
***SHIPPING IS NOT INCLUDED WITH THIS UNIT*** THIS SYSTEM WILL NEED TO BE DELIVERED EITHER TO A BUSINESS WITH A DOCK OR FORKLIFT. PLEASE CONTACT US AT 1-877-345-2770 OR 813-832-9293 FOR A FREIGHT PRICE
TOLL FREE: 1-877-345-2770
LOCAL TAMPA: 813-832-9293
EMERGENCY #: 813-244-5185
PHYSICAL ADDRESS: 9402 US 92 #111 TAMPA FLORIDA 33610
(RIGHT NEXT TO STEPPS TOWING IN THE EASY AC BUILDING COMPLEX ON EUREKA SPRINGS ROAD)
HOURS OF OPERATION: MONDAY - FRIDY 8:00AM - 5:00PM
INTERNET PHONE HOURS: SEVEN DAYS A WEEK UNTIL 9:00 PM
INTERNET EMAIL HOURS: 24 HOURS A DAY 7 DAYS A WEEK
***FREE DELIVERY FOR CUSTOMERS IN HILLSBOROUGH, PASCO, OR PINELLAS COUNTY***
***WE ALSO INSTALL THIS EQUIPMENT***