Glass Water Systems has chosen the Flexeon™ and Nelsen Reverse Osmosis Systems for commercial equipment.
Flexeon Reverse Osmosis System allows you such flexibility with units from 250 Gallons Per Day to 20000 Gallons Per Day. In addition, Flexeon offers three options: STANDARD, ADVANCED, AND PREMIER. Check out the spec sheets at the bottom of the page for the additional options and call or email for a complete price.
Nelsen Commercial Reverse Osmosis
The NRO Commercial Series of Reverse Osmosis systems are built by Nelsen Corporation. These commercial systems of unmatched value in quality and price give you a multitude of standard features that are optional on most other ROs! NSF-grade high quality parts are used to build this tough system. All Nelsen NRO Commercial Systems are wet tested to optimum pressure and production prior to shipment, and are delivered with individual quality assurance reports to show actual performance data on outputs and rejections.
The NRO Commercial Series is designed for commercial or industrial applications requiring flow rates of 0.17-6.9 gallons per minute (GPM). The NRO Commercial Series features the durability of a powder coated steel frame, a complete performance monitoring pack- age, and simple system integration. Upgradable design allows for additional membranes to be added to increase production.
Nelsen Corporation has many years of technical experience and service expertise ready to help optimize the performance of your system or build a system to your specific needs!
Additional system features include:
• High Flow TFC Low Pressure Membranes
- other types and ratings available.
• High Quality Gloss 300psi FRP Housings
- Stainless Steel Housings available at no additional cost.
• All Stainless Braided Hoses Used In Construction.
• Extended Frame Legs w/Plastic End Caps
- for protection from floor/ground contact and ease of movement.
• Easily Replaceable Motor Mounting System - for ease of field repairs.
• True Union Couplings On Inlet & Outlet of Motor - no plumbing disassembly required for change out.
• Easily Replaceable Sch 80 PVC Fittings - for ease of field repairs.
• Quick Connect Fittings for Gauges & Recycle Operation - for ease of service
• Brass or Stainless Steel Inlet Shut Off Valve.
• Integrated Recycle Valve Standard.
• Low Pressure Mechanical Switch with Time Delay Snubber Valve.
• Permeate & Concentrate Flow Meters.
• Liquid Filled Gauges for accurate & steady pressure readings.
• Panel Mounted Concentrate Pressure Gauge.
• Stainless Steel High Pressure Centrifugal Pump - for long lasting performance.
• Pump Throttle Valve & Pipe Mounted Discharge Pressure Gauge.
• Float Switch & Pretreatment Interlocks Standard on all Systems.
• High Flow 5 Micron Prefilter -
Front Mounted for ease of access
TOLL FREE: 1-877-345-2770
LOCAL TAMPA: 813-832-9293
EMERGENCY #: 813-244-5185
PHYSICAL ADDRESS: 9402 US 92 #111 TAMPA FLORIDA 33610
(RIGHT NEXT TO STEPPS TOWING IN THE EASY AC BUILDING COMPLEX ON EUREKA SPRINGS ROAD)
HOURS OF OPERATION: MONDAY - FRIDY 8:00AM - 5:00PM
INTERNET PHONE HOURS: SEVEN DAYS A WEEK UNTIL 9:00 PM
INTERNET EMAIL HOURS: 24 HOURS A DAY 7 DAYS A WEEK