Since 2004 Glass Water Systems has been a leader in Economical Water Treatment. Residential, Commercial, and Industrial Water Treatment Products. BEST PRICES GAURANTEED
REPLACE METER COVER AND/OR IMPELLER
1. Unplug electrical cord from outlet.
2. Turn off water supply to conditioner:
a. If the conditioner installation has a “three valve”
by-pass system, first open the valve in the bypass
line, then close the valves at the
conditioner inlet and outlet.
b. If the conditioner has an integral by-pass valve,
put it in the by-pass position.
c. If there is only a shut-off valve near the
conditioner inlet, close it.
3. Relieve water pressure in the conditioner by putting
the control in the backwash position momentarily.
Return the control to the service position.
4. Pull cable out of meter cover.
5. Remove four screws on cover
6. Lift cover off of meter module, discard O-ring.
7. Remove and inspect impeller for gear or spindle
damage, replace if necessary.
8. Apply silicone lubricant to new O-ring and assemble
to the smallest diameter on meter cover.
9. Assemble cover to meter module. Be sure impeller
spindle enters freely into cover. Press firmly on
cover and rotate if necessary to assist in assembly.
10. Replace four screws and tighten.
11. Return by-pass or inlet valving to normal service
position. Water pressure should now be applied to
the conditioner, and any by-pass line shut off.
12. Check for leaks at all seal areas.
13. Plug electrical cord into outlet.
14. Set time of day. Make sure the control valve is in the
15. Rotate program wheel counter-clockwise until it
stops at regeneration position.
16. Start regeneration cycle manually if water is hard.
17. Plug cable into meter cover. Rotate cable to align
drive flat if necessary.