Since 2004 Glass Water Systems has been a leader in Economical Water Treatment. Residential, Commercial, and Industrial Water Treatment Products. BEST PRICES GAURANTEED
1. Unplug electrical cord from outlet.
2. Turn off water supply to conditioner:
a. If the conditioner installation has a “three valve”
by-pass system, first open the valve in the bypass
line, then close the valves at the
conditioner inlet and outlet.
b. If the conditioner has an integral by-pass valve,
put it in the by-pass position.
c. If there is only a shut-off valve near the
conditioner inlet, close it.
3. Relieve water pressure in the conditioner by putting
the control in the backwash position momentarily.
Return the control to the service position.
4. Pull cable out of meter cover.
5. Remove two screws and clips at by-pass valve or
yoke. Pull resin tank away from plumbing
6. Remove two screws and clips at control valve. Pull
meter module out of control valve.
7. Apply silicone lubricant to four new O-rings and
assemble to four ports on new meter module.
8. Assemble meter to control valve. Note, meter
portion of module must be assembled at valve
9. Attach two clips and screws at control valve. Be sure
clip legs are firmly engaged with lugs.
10. Push resin tank back to the plumbing connections
and engage meter ports with by-pass valve or yoke.
11. Attach two clips and screws at by-pass valve or
yoke. Be sure clip legs are firmly engaged with lugs.
12. Return by-pass or inlet valving to normal service
position. Water pressure should now be applied to
the conditioner, and any by-pass line shut off.
13. Check for leaks at all seal areas.
14. Plug electrical cord into outlet.
15. Set time of day. Make sure the control valve is in the
16. Rotate program wheel counter-clockwise until it
stops at regeneration position.
17. Start regeneration cycle manually if water is hard.
18. Plug cable into meter cover. Rotate cable to align
drive flat if necessary.