Since 2004 Glass Water Systems has been a leader in Economical Water Treatment. Residential, Commercial, and Industrial Water Treatment Products. BEST PRICES GAURANTEED
TO REPLACE TIMER
1. Unplug electrical cord from outlet.
2. Turn off water supply to conditioner:
a. If the conditioner installation has a “three valve”
by-pass system, first open the valve in the bypass
line, then close the valves at the
conditioner inlet and outlet.
b. If the conditioner has an integral by-pass valve,
put it in the by-pass position.
c. If there is only a shut-off valve near the
conditioner inlet, close it.
3. Relieve water pressure in the conditioner by putting
the control in the backwash position momentarily.
Return the control to the service position.
4. Pull cable out of meter cover. Remove the control
valve back cover.
5. Remove screw and washer at drive yoke. Remove
timer mounting screws. The entire timer assembly
will now lift off easily.
6. Put new timer on top of valve. Be sure drive pin on
main gear engages slot in drive yoke (rotate control
knob if necessary).
7. Replace timer mounting screws. Replace screw and
washer at drive yoke.
8. Return by-pass or inlet valving to normal service
position. Water pressure should now be applied to
the conditioner, and any by-pass line shut off.
9. Plug electrical cord into outlet.
10. Set time of day, program wheel, and salt usage.
Cycle the control valve manually to assure proper
function. Make sure the control valve is returned to
the service position.
11. Replace the control valve back cover. Be sure
grommet at cable hole is in place.
12. Make sure there is enough brine in the brine tank.
13. Rotate program wheel counter-clockwise until it
stops at regeneration position.
14. Start regeneration cycle manually if water is hard.
15. Plug cable into meter cover, rotate cable to align
drive flat if necessary.